Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Boss Baby is here!

Oh MY! It's been well over a year since I've updated my blog? My hands have been full with two little ones of my own, but I'm still working hard to keep my creative side gig going. I loved photographing this beautiful family. Just recently, I started watching tv & reading magazines again. I kept seeing this ad for a movie called The Boss Baby...and in the back of my mind I'm thinking I've seen this kid before. Whadoya think??? I think I found the inspiration for the movie...

This boy had major attitude throughout our photo shoot. This was one of the very last photos and I finally got a little grin/smirk from him. 

Mama's boys are the best! 

Mischievous #1 & Mischievous #2.

Boss Baby in full force here.

And here.
Be sure to check out and like our FB page for the behind the scenes photos of this fun family session. 

No comments: