Friday, December 14, 2012

Sunshine on a Rainy Day

Meet my two favorite spunky girls, Jemma & Lauryn. Their Mom told me that the night before their photoshoot, they stayed up to think of poses that they wanted to do for me. I think their preparation paid off big time. What do you think? 
Let's see who can jump the highest?
It's was so sweet to see how much love they have for one another.
Hot pink rain boots will brighten up any rainy day.
This was hilarious. I told them to splash water on each other & they turned to their Mom & screamed, "Eww!" Than slowly & daintily they splashed a little bit of water on one another. Jemma was very careful with her splash & made sure that she didn't get any mud on her sister's white vest. Gotta love GIRLS! 

I think this was Jemma's tough girl pose. 

Proof that my husband is hilarious, but ONLY to adults.

This is probably going in her HS yearbook.

Lauryn, I think you're the fearless one with your questions & ideas on what we should do next. 

During the photo shoot I learned that Jemma is quick to come to her little sister's defense when she thinks she might get in trouble for something. What an awesome big sister!

Here's a quote that pretty much sums up my relationship with my little sister: 

"Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child." - Barbara Alpert.

2 comments:

Ron Baker said...

Excellent photography, every photograph is looking so beautiful and they have quite unique view.I want to say thanks for sharing this great post i have enjoyed it.

(408) 490-4552 said...

Thanks so much for your kind words Ron! I think the girls & their parents made my job very easy.